Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jan - Mar 09 - Working on launching my new business: Sunflower Favors - www.sunflowerfavors.com. So much work, but also worth it. We're about to officially launch the site - deadline is April 1. And no, that's no joke :) More to come later... Feb 09 - I started a new job. I decided my 2 years at No More Mortgage was enough and moved on to a PR gig promoting a book written by my good friend Rich Christiansen. You can learn more by visiting www.bootstrapbusiness.org. What a change from accounting, let me tell you. Great book, hard job.
Feb 09 - Valentine’s Day. This has never been a big holiday for us, and quite honestly, I can't even remember what we did that night. I remember going to lunch at Ruby River to beat the crowds, and that's about it. WAIT! Doug gave me the coolest present - a new ipod. And he also bought himself (from me, of course) a new watch. Thinking about it, it was a pretty cool Valentine's! Wow, I remember more - that night was spent with my sister-in-law Mackenzie. We spent like 6 hours making our own vision boards (you know, what motivates you to make millions)! I even got a 'this was the best Valentine's I've had' from her, so I guess I was a hit!
Jan - Feb 09 - Fitness camp. Enough said. Kicked my butt. SO worth it. Check out www.lizrosenbaumfitness.com for more details. Liz is amazing!
Jan 09 - New Year’s my sister and mom came over to play games, watch the Dick Clark show, you know - the usual. But the real fun was a day later when we went to Vegas! Went with Doug and my sister Allison and had the best time. Seriously, such a blast. Jan 09 - Draper temple open house
Dec 08 - Christmas – caroling, Christmas Eve, day
Nov 08 - Thanksgiving
Nov 08 - Twilight
Flash GameLunch with Katie and Heather

No comments: