Sunday, April 19, 2009

Earth to Erin...

Wow. I know my life has been way too busy when I have ignored my one true love – blogging. I’ve received more than 1 email asking if ‘I was alive’, if ‘everything was alright?’, and people telling me they were ‘genuinely worried’. After the last ‘had I fallen off the face of the earth?’ email, I thought I should take the time, however precious, and reassure the world I am indeed still kicking. I'm alive, Doug's alive, and although I have been absent in the online world, I have every intention of making a strong comeback. I am going to spend the next few nights to catch up on my world in the past 5 months, so stay tuned :)

6 comments:

Kandas said...

You are so funny! Can't wait for the updates!!

Carol said...

'bout time! Been missing reading your blog.

abbie higginson said...

HOLY COW! I had all but GIVEN UP on you! I thought, what the heck, I'll look just for the heck of it and see if I still see the post "volleyball". And to what do my wondering eyes should appear, but a new blog post! Hooray! Welcome back!

The Boothes said...

Glad to see you are back!!!!

KAITLYN said...

Gol, this is the only way I keep updated on your life any more! Get on it girly! :) Love ya!
~Katie~

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

So it's been a couple months now...still waiting on the update!