Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Take 2...

So my first attempt didn't exactly work. Here's take 2:

As is to be expected, a lot has happened to Doug and I in the past year! We have vacationed, changed jobs, and just enjoyed our simple life in Spanish Fork. Most notable is that we are soon to be parents! Our first child is due February 13 and we couldn't be more excited. Doug thought it would be really fun to not find out the gender of our baby and have one big surprise in the delivery room, so this thing growing inside of me is merely referred to as 'baby', even though we have a hunch that it is a boy. Only 11 weeks to go!

I'm going to start out my official blog comeback tonight by posting pics of our Thanksgiving - maybe even our whole November if I feel up to the task. Until then...

8 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Yay Erin!!! I didn't realize that our due dates were so close...I am due on the 21st of Feb.! Can't wait to see the update!

PixieGirl said...

Yahoo!!! You will be the most wonderful parents ever!!! What a lucky little one! H

Nelson Family said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. You are so good to wait. I could hardly wait to find out what we were having at 20 weeks! I love that you live down the street from me and I never see you. I wish we were at least in the same ward. Ang and I talk about getting together with girls from high school and having club. You should come whenever we get it all together!

Stina said...

congrats! I admire you for not finding out. That seems like the hardest thing ever! :)

The Boothes said...

Hooray welcome back to the blogging world!!!

Haylee said...

Congratulations! You guys have tons of patience to wait to find out the gender! I just had #3 and I still had to know. I guess I just like everything planned out and no surprises. I hope you are feeling well!

Kandas said...

Hey there you are! Welcome back! I about died when I saw an update!

You are getting so close and I am getting so excited. I can't wait! Probably not as excited as you, but pretty close!

The Higginson's said...

Congratulations on the new upcoming baby! We are all so excited for you both!