Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


This year, since my Johnson family Halloween party was held on my birthday, Doug felt an obligation to please me and actually agreed to dress up! Last year my debating abilities only got me as far as wearing orange and camo and dressing up as hunters (and to do even this much, I had to agree to let him carry a gun!) He was such a good sport this time around to dress up as GhostBusters with me! I had so much fun getting these costumes together and I think they turned out really good, but you be the judge. Diane was such a good host and had tons of activities planned which included a pumpkin race, piniata for the kids, cake walk, toilet-paper mummy making, and pumpkin carving. Everyone who came this year dressed up and had great costumes!
The night of Halloween wasn't exactly Halloween-y for me, but still a ton of fun. My sister and mom came over for a night of games. This way we were able to be home for our neighborhood trick-or-treaters and got to see all of the cute little costumes. My favorite was when our niece, Ileigh, came over. She was the cutest little butterfly! She is such a doll and we love having her over at our house. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Auger Family said...

tOTALLY LOVE YOUR COSTUMES. Good job! Jared hates dressing up too! I love your Aunt Lisas costume! And your birthday weekend looked like a ton of fun! We need to get together again. Girl night or something! Are we driving Doug nuts yet at the studio with our desk making?!? Diane is crazy lol but that is why we love her!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

What a good husband! You guys looked so cute! And what a fun birthday.