Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Game Night

October 1, 2008

I was the first to host the hopefully new monthly tradition of Johnson Girls Game Night! In the past we have tried to instigate a girl cousin game night, but since there aren't a ton of us, if a few couldn't show up we were few in numbers. So I thought by inviting everyone we'd have more 'gamers' and it would be an excuse to get together with my aunts and cousins. And it turned out to be so much fun! We had a great time playing Who What Where, Scattergories, and Pit. The one I thought was the most fun and got us laughing the hardest was Who What Where. It is a drawing game where you have to guess a person, place, and activity that is drawn as a scene by the other players. Since generally most people are not great artists, it makes for a good laugh when people guess what their picture is. Here are some of the grand masterpieces of the night:






Caesar lifting weights in a submarine






(I forget who) being eaten by a shark at the Playboy Mansion











Benjamin franklin being eaten by a serpent in Hawaii








Spiderman cloning sheep at Disneyland









(I forget who) dissecting a frog on a bed










Barbara Streisand putting on makeup in an arcade










Yoda (I forget what he's doing) at the Lincoln Monument








Matilda playing hopscotch at the White House








Medusa (I forget what she's doing) on the moon






2 comments:

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

sounds fun!!! i love that game!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Sooo funny! I love it so much. Can't wait for NOVEMBER 12TH! Game night at MY HOUSE! xoxo