Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hee Haw Farms

Monday, October 6, 2008

Every year Doug's parents' mortgage company throws a Halloween bash at Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove for their valued customers. This is the first year I attended, and it really is such a fun place for kids. It was so fun to watch Ileigh - she was so excited about everything! And she was just being so adorable; she says my name in the cutest little voice and let me hold her for a good half hour. Sure, my arm was dead afterwards, but she is just so cute! Unfortunately, Brooklyn wasn't feeling well so I don't think she had the best time, but she still looked cute wrapped up in her snowsuit! Hee Haw Farms is filled with giant slides (which were way fun, but me and Mackenzie went down feeling a little foolish because we were a bit old), hayrides with candy, farm animals (including an ENORMOUS pig...it was disgusting and I felt bad for the fat bugger), pumpkins (that me and Mackenzie had to steal because the workers were being unreasonable about stupid coupons), corn mazes, and free Krispy Kreme donuts and hot chocolate. I wish Doug could have been there to see his cute nieces (he was installing cabinets), but I had a great time with his family and can't wait to go next year.
(Pics to come when I get them from my sister-in-law's camera)

1 comment:

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

STUPID COUPONS!!! lol!! that was a lot of fun!!! you forgot to write about the gigantic pig!! lol!!